Thursday, March 12, 2009

blog #5


For my final project I plan on doing a history of the Lindsey heights neighborhood and the JPNA’s involvement in this area. I may do interviews with residents and would like to try to interview some people that are involved in the JPNA. Another thing that I would like to include in my final project is a picture comparison. I plan on looking through archives of photos of the area and then going to the places that were photographed and take pictures of those places now to compare the two time periods.

1 comment:

  1. Kiefer, a good project description - You may find as you conduct your research that your focus may narrow from a broader history to one particular area (maybe the "before-now" visual project). Please let me know if I can be of further assistance with the project.

    ReplyDelete